Patient Info / Forms
Physiotherapy and chiropractic care is a good option for those dealing with chronic pain conditions. Rosedale Wellness Centre is dedicated to helping our patients determine the true cause of their pain and create customized treatment programs that will allow them to get back to living full and healthy lives.
At our Toronto physiotherapy and chiropractic clinic, we are here to help you get back to enjoying your life, free of nagging aches and pains.
To make an appointment or learn more about our services, simply call us today at 416-975-0499 or click here to request an appointment.
What you should expect from your first physiotherapy or chiropractic visit:
- Upon your arrival at our office, you will register with our front office staff. They will help you with the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on having the best recovery possible.
- Next, our physiotherapists or chiropractors will meet with you for your initial evaluation. During your evaluation, they will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Try to be as honest as you can; open communication helps us understand your problem better!
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated during your appointment. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to our therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination!
- The physiotherapist or chiropractor will recommend and prepare a customized course of treatment methods to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Some treatments will be performed on the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit, you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- After your therapist is finished, you will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of our therapist.
- Our therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or another medical professional who you choose.
We offer many convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
Preparing for your first therapy appointment at our office in Toronto
- It’s a good idea to make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List out signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist. What has been hurting or bothering you? For how long?
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Please call our office at 416-975-0499 to verify your insurance benefits beforehand.
- Bring a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID with you.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
Want to save time? Be sure to fill out your new patient forms prior to your appointment
At Rosedale Wellness we want you to maximize your time with us. Please click on the orange button below to register and complete your intake documents on our patient portal. If you are a new patient, please create your unique login and password. If you are already a client and require help logging in or resetting your password please email us.
Online Intake Form