York University- Bachelor of Science with Honours; Majored in Kinesiology (2014); Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College- Doctor of Chiropractic (2019); Acupuncture Council of Ontario- Registered acupuncture provider (2019)
Areas of interest:
-A combination of chiropractic treatments and Eastern medication
-Shoulder pain, Headache, TMJ, posture concerns, chronic low back pain rehabilitation, athletic injuries, hip pain, and knee pain
– 3 years in the field, working in 3 different multi-disciplinary clinics.
– Successfully treated MVA/WSIB patients while completing necessary documents.
– Provide patients with manual chiropractic care, along with other modalities, including laser, IFC, traction tables, and ultrasounds
– Experienced with treating symptoms of a wide range of age groups (age 9 to 91) with different conditions (concussion, pregnancy, Parkinson’s, frozen shoulders)
– Prescribe patients with simple but effective rehabilitation exercises
Martial arts, hiking, movies, and traveling
Favourite Movie/TV shows: